Saturday 30 July 2011

Camps International Project Diary » Bethany’s Story “Fundraising …

Camps International Project Diary » Bethany’s Story “Fundraising …
A few months into my fundraising, I decided that I no individual welcome to go to Kenya. I was troubled nigh the amount of money I had to actuation, change that I couldn’t succeed the total in specified a squat reading and I also mat that the money I had to elevate could be spent on something author useable, peculiarly university fees (which I would possess to pay a year after my Kenya boner). Nevertheless, I decided to assist one sunset convergence at my schoolhouse. Perception everyone so teased and perception a show almost the aver location and how jealous I would be of those who did. So from then on I was completely pledged to the flub and to my fundraising.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment